I think the blogging community is an amazing place, everyone is so lovely and helpful and always up for a chat! As well as writing a blog I spend a lot of my time reading blogs, they inspire me so much to improve my blog and to stick with it!
Today i thought i'd share some of my favourite blogs which i think you should be following!
1. Em Talks- She is possibly one my favourite ever bloggers, i could spend all day reading her blog, I love her fashion posts i have a serious case of clothes envy! Along with fashion Em also posts a lot about her travels if you've never read them before you'll have a serious case of wanderlust after just one post! Plus is love her jewellery shop (LVDNR) the rings are just amazing! ( i may or not have 9)
2. My Pale Skin- Em blog is mainly beauty, her pictures are amazing and me envious that i can't take pictures that well! My favourite part of Em's blog has to be her make-up its honestly flawless! If my makeup skins were half as good and hers i'd be one very happy person!
3. Dizzy Brunette- It's safe to say i have serious hair envy! Corrie's hair looks so amazing and effortless! ( If only mine looked like that). I love the range of posts on Corrie's blog from tags to fashion beauty and lifestyle it has it all!
4. A yellow Brick Blog- Kirstie was one of the first bloggers i found on twitter and still one of my favourites now! I love her "this week i'm loving" posts although they always require a notepad to write down products you need to buy! I've spoken to Kirstie a few times on twitter mainly about Pretty Little Liars and i can honestly say she is one of my loveliest people to talk to!
5. Anouska Loves - Anouska is another blogger who i've followed for some time now, I just love everything about her blog everything is so pretty and in place! I love how obsessed she is with lipstick from a fellow lipstick lover i could read them all day! If you ever need to see a swatch this is the place to look! I've spoken to Anouska a few times on twitter now and she's always so helpful and willing to answer any questions about her job that i bombard her with!
I hope you enjoyed reading some of my favourite blogs, i'd love it if you left your recommendations of your favourite blogs so i can check them out!