1. Oxford street - Any shopaholic like me will already know oxford street is the centre of London's shopping culture with so many shops to choose from your bound to find what your looking for. You'll have to make sure to give yourself plenty of time to make sure you manage to visit all the shops you desire. Shops such as topshop, zara USC, topman, primark and many designer brands you really are spoilt for choice. It can get quite busy so i'd recommend either going in the morning or late evening to avoid the busy chaos.
2. The shard - currently the tallest building in Europe redounded for it's spectacular views as the sun sets over London at 72 floors high it's definitely a must see while in London. The shard also offers restaurants with breathtaking views over the city. It's also twice the size of any other building in London with a 360 degree view providing a unique experience of London. The shard is the perfect attraction for anyone who loves architecture and photography like me.
3. Eat at rainforest cafe- the rainforest cafe is a family friendly restaurant which creates the sounds and vision of the rainforest. The sound effects including thunder and waterfalls create a realistic effect and a completely different experience to any other restaurant, which is great for children. This offers a range of different foods from pasta, burgers, noodles and a range of delicious deserts to suit every taste. Overall this restaurant provides a complete unique dining experience and is definitely one to visit.
4. Madame tussards- whether it's the royal family, David Beckham or Cheryl Cole with over 300 wax figures there is figures to suit everyone! madame Tussaud is a great place to visit for families and couples offering an up close experience and a chance to get your photos taken with the figures. Personally I find it so interesting to see the height and the real life size of people who you see on your tv every day!
5. Camden- Camden is a great place to explore, to take in the busy market and oriental smells of the amazing food stalls Camden has to offer. Known for it's unique bargins and busy streets, Camden has something for everyone whether it's shoes, bags, jewellery or to grab some food while looking over the views of the canal Camden is one of my favourite places to visit and explore just when you think you've seen all of Camden the is always more to uncover.
I hope you enjoyed reading my top things to do in London, if you are planning a visit to London or looking or a day out i'd definitely recommend the above!